Free Installation of Cpocket – CryptoCurrency web Wallet clone Script, grab the opportunity before ending!
Added landing page(New).
Added Coin Swapping Feature(New).
multi signature wallet feature added(New).
manual withdrawal feature added for ICO launched coin(New).
You don’t know how to install Laravel on a server, Don’t worry at all, We have implemented a very easy installation wizard process that will guide you through the whole installation process within 5 minutes. Is not good and easy?
You need to follow documentation
All files and code have been well organized and nicely commented to customize. We have included a clear and detail documentation folder to describe the code structures.
- Fully responsive and dynamic dashboard
- Easy to signup & signin
- Email verification
- Forgot password
- Profile management
- Initial coin offering System;
- Password setup
- Security management
- Complete user management
- Coin management
- Payment Method
- Sell coin report
- User coin order list
- Broadcast Email
- Bank management
- Deposit management
- Withdrawal management
- Accept withdrawal and buy coin system
- User id verification
- Manage referral system
- Admin settings
- Coin Payment setting
- Sms setting using twillo
- Fees setting
- FAQ Management
- Fully Responsive and Dynamic
- Easy to Signup & Signin
- Profile Management
- User can buy coin with bank deposit
- Buy coin with coinpayments
- Membership system
- Coin blocking system
- Get bonus from blocked coin percentage
- Nice Wallet management
- Generate wallet address using coin payment
- Coin deposit system
- Deposit Chart
- Withdrawal Chart
- Google Auth Setup
- Password Setup
- Security Management
- An user can send coin to both internal and external address
- User can send coin to wallet address or email address inside the same platform;
- Buy Coin History
- Use Google authentication
- Use Two factor authentication for login;
- Three level Referral System
- VPS Linux Server.
- Minimum RAM 2GB.
- Minimum Space 40GB.
- PHP 7.2+.
- Database (Preferred MYSQL 5.7+).
- Apache 2.4/Nginx Server.
- Process Control System (Preferred Supervisord).
- PHP Dependency Manager (Preferred Composer).
- Redis Server For Queue Management.
- Coinpayment merchant account
- Please check our demo and Pre Requisites before making your purchase.
- Create 2 new supervisord config with the following configuration.
- Horizon Supervisor Config.
- command=php /var/www/html/cryptwallet/artisan horizon.
- After these configurations run following command.
- servervisorctl reread.
- servervisorctl update.
- servervisorctl start all.
- php artisan clear:all.
- php artisan horizon terminate.
What will you get?
- Cpocket Main file
Change Log: Version 2.3 – 28th March’2022
-Fixed custom token deposit issue.
-Admin can adjust pending deposit.
-added some command for deposit.
-modified referral system.
-Updated documentation file.
Change Log: Version 2.2 – 9th March’2022
-fixed withdrawal issue.
-send referral bonus direct to main wallet.
Change Log: Version 2.1 – 3rd February’2022
-improved beep20 and erc20 token functionality.
-fixed token related decimal issue .
-Fixed the referral bonus distribution issue.
Change Log: Version 1.3.7 – 12th January’2021
-fixed design issue.
-added API for mobile app.
-Fix stripe integer issue.
Change Log: Version 1.3.6 – 7th January’2021
-added Enable/disable option for KYC.
-fixed table responsive issue.
-fixed seeder problem.
-dynamic membership plan.
Change Log: Version 1.3.5 – 24th Nov’2021
-Fixed landing page coin icon issu.
Change Log: Version 1.3.4 – 22th Sep’2021
-ERC-20 token added...
Change Log: Version 1.3.3 – 17th Aug’2021
added binance smart contracts system with BEP-20 token...
Change Log: Version 1.3.2 – 4th June’2021
fixed landing page social media link.
added transactional reports in admin.
added user help notes.
removed unwanted code..
Change Log: Version 1.3.1 – 3rd June’2021
fixed bug for clear the config file from cache.
Change Log: Version 1.3.0 – 29th April’2021
multi signature wallet feature added.
manual withdrawal feature added for ICO launched coin.
Change Log: Version 1.2.9 – 7th April’2021
- Added Landing Page.
- Added Coin Swapping Feature.
Change Log: Version 1.2.8 – 21th Oct’2020
- Added Stripe payment gateway.
Change Log: Version 1.2.7 – 14th Sep’2020
- Added Multiple coin using coin paymeny.
-Added coins option for membership bonus distribution.
-Fixed default language issue.
Change Log: Version 1.2.6 – 14th Sep’2020
- Added Language file.
-Added Real time notification with socket io.
Change Log: Version 1.2.5 – 30th July’2020
- Added send/receive coin features berween users with email.
-Fixed wallet notify issue.
-Added send/received transaction history reports..
Change Log: Version 1.2.4 – 24th July’2020
- Fixed installation issue.
- Fixed USDT address generation issue.
Change Log: Version 1.2.3 – 22th July’2020
- Fixed calculation issue.
- Fixed console error on buying coin page.
- Fixed change password issue.
Change Log: Version 1.2.2 – 20th July’2020
- Fixed address generate issues.
- Fixed caculation issue during buying coins.
Change Log: Version 1.2.1 – 12 July’2020
- Added two new field in admin settings.
Change Log: Version 1.2.0 – 9th July’2020
- Added ICO Phase management and coin distribution(New).
Change Log: Version 1.2 – 3rd July’2020
- Added Step by step an installation wizard to make an installation process.
Change Log: Version 1.1 – 1st July’2020
- Added Cron/schedule job distributing membership bonus and affiliation bonus.
- Added option in admin panel to distribute membership bonus to all applicable members' lists.
- Fixed some design issues
- Added given coins report by damin
- Added feature in admin to give coins to user wallet.
- Updated documentation.
Change Log: Version 1.0 – 27th June’2020
- Initial Release
Support: Our support response time can be up to 2 business days. Support only inlcudes script bugs, customization and new featues are excluded under this service. To protect your platform, it’s your own responsibility. You need to do pantensting before go live your platform. You should have your own security and server team for maintenance.